Time: 5 to 7 p.m.
Cultivating FL requires the acquisition of theoretical and practical knowledge to make application workable and useful. People need to learn to use the future in proper ways. Panelists will sketch their understanding of the following two questions: Why is FL relevant in the 21st century? What are the core competencies of FL? The round table is organized by the Master in Social Foresight of the University of Trento.
- Wendy Schultz - Director of Infinite Futures
- Roberto Poli - UNESCO Chair in Anticipatory Systems
- Sohail Inayatullah - Tamkang University · Graduate Institute of Futures Studies
- Lydia Garrido - UNESCO Chair On Sociocultural Anticipation And Resilience
- Alinah Segobye - Dean of Namibia University Faculty of Human Sciences
- Riel Miller - Head of Futures Literacy at UNESCO
Cindy Frewen - Strategic Foresight at University of Houston
Write to masterprevisionesociale [at] unitn.it (masterprevisionesociale [at] unitn.it)
to receive the ZOOM meeting data.