Friday, May 25, 2018 h. 10:00-12:00 - Room 006, Palazzo Paolo Prodi, via Tommaso Gar, 14
The Brexit Institute of Dublin City University (DCU), the School of Law and the School of International Studies of the University of Trento convene an event on
The Law & Politics of Brexit
The event will take place just hours before the opening of the Festival of Europe organized by the Autonomous Province of Trento and the Municipality of Trento and will provide an opportunity to discuss the state of the Brexit
negotiations and the future relations between the UK and the EU.
- Giuseppe Nesi, Dean of the School of Law of the University of Trento
- Daire Keogh, Deputy President of the Dublin City University - DCU
- Louisa Parks, Associate Professor of Political Sociology at University of Trento
- Federico Fabbrini, Full Professor of EU Law & Director of the DCU Brexit Institute
- Luisa Antoniolli, Full Professor of Comparative Private Law at University of Trento
Concluding remarks and Q & A
Full details in the flier available in the box of download.