The School of Innovation of the University of Trento (Italy) invites applications for the following academic position: Associate Professor OR Assistant Professor/Lecturer in Management (13/B2 - SECS-P/08).
The selected candidate(s) will be recruited either as an Associate Professor or an Assistant Professor/Lecturer depending on his/her seniority of experience and academic record.
The position offered is:
Associate Professor (Professore associato) (settore scientifico SECS-P08 in the Italian system) or Assistant Professor/Lecturer (Ricercatore TDB career-track)
Please note that Ricercatore TDB is a career-track position which could lead in three years to an Associate professor position.
The position implies both research activities and teaching at least two courses at undergraduate and master level. Teaching activities will be in both Italian and English.
- PhD in Management or equivalent and an excellent record of international scientific publications
- Proven expertise in at least one of the following topics:
- Entrepreneurship: entrepreneurial management; entrepreneurial strategies for social impact; entrepreneurial negotiations; financing entrepreneurial opportunities
- Innovation Management: creation and management of innovation processes; marketing, adoption and assimilation of innovation; design and implementation of innovative business models; technology innovation
- Strategic management: corporate strategy; business strategy; strategic planning; competitive advantage
- currently holding an equivalent academic position (Associate Professor/Assistant Professor/Lecturer) at a foreign university (according to Italian legislation, only these candidates are qualified for a "direct call")
- record of excellence in scholarship at the international level, demonstrated by an appropriate publication record in leading international journals;
- evidence of high-quality teaching and mentoring
- involvement in other institutional activities
- knowledge of Italian and English, the two teaching languages at the University of Trento, is required.
Please send your expression of interest, together with a detailed curriculum vitae, a list of publications, an indication of your research focus, a short description of courses taught, your teaching evaluations, as well as a statement of your current academic position to: soi-coordinator [at] unitn.it
Application deadline: 30th of March 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview and to give a seminar.
Approximate starting date: September 2019
For further information visit the School’s website