A non-credit opportunity to connect virtually with a global network of university students and discuss current topics surrounding global health.
Topics will include:
- COVID-19 comparisons to previous viral diseases
- Impact of COVID-19 on healthcare systems across the world
- The role of mental health in global well-being
- Impact of environmental factors on disease
- Reproductive health in global communities
The lounge will be held from October 1, 2020 - May 1, 2021. Throughout that time, students can participate by:
- Writing blogs:
Write and post editorials that relate to weekly, pertinent global health topics. Finalized pieces will also be posted on GHAUC’s website!
- Attending discussions:
Actively contribute to written and video discussions.
Join the Lounge: sign up here
Virtual Global Lounge is organized in collaboration with Global Health Advocates of UC (GHAUC).
international.partnerships [at] uc.edu