YES seminars are biweekly internal seminar series open to PhD candidates and early career researchers to present their works in the field of economics and management within an informal environment.
The series will also host sessions aimed to create awareness about the steps and prospects connected to the academic career.
Do you want to share your ideas within an informal environment? Book your slot contacting any of us:
- clementina.croce [at] unitn.it (Clementina Crocè)
- giulio.galdi [at] unitn.it (Giulio Galdi)
- vittorio.guida [at] unitn.it (Vittorio Guida)
- klaudijo.klaser [at] unitn.it (Klaudijo Klaser)
(the schedule of the second semester might be subject to changes)
Seminar room first floor - 16:15-17:15
- 15 Nov 2022 - Klaudijo Klaser “Three questions you should never ask a PhD fellow”
- 29 Nov 2022 - Vittorio Guida “Uncertainty in individual exploration and exploitation: an experimental approach"
- 13 Dec 2022 - Giulio Galdi “No time to (sort) waste. Time scarcity as an obstacle to pro-environmental behaviours”
- 17 Jan 2023 - Andrea Pradelli “The effect of trust on innovation”
- 31 Jan 2023 - Fabio Cevenini "A gentle introduction to discrete choice models, powerful econometrics tools to understand preferences"
- 14 Feb 2023 - Ruggiero Rippo "Innovation in agricaltural risk management. A behavioural economic approach"
- 28 Feb 2023 - Matteo Benuzzi "Which ESG Dimension Matters Most to Private Investors? An Experimental Study on Financial Decisions"
- 9 May 2023 - Nicola Campigotto "Sexy Plots with LateX"
- 23 May 2023 - Marco Compagnoni "Staggered diff-in-diff: an application to pay-as-you-throw waste taxation in Emilia Romagna" (tentative title)
- 6 Jun 2023 - Alessandra Scroccaro "Entrepreneurship Education and Challenge-based learning: new opportunities for PhD students" and "Fulbright Research Fellowship: some tips to successfully apply". Place: School of Innovation