- M. Bee "Option Pricing Accuracy for Estimated Variance-Gamma Models"
26/10/2016 [room 2C]
- L. Andreozzi "Reputation erodes social norms: Something you should know and nobody tells about repeated games"
30/11/2016 [room 2C]
- E. C. Tortia "The protective function of social enterprises: understanding the renewal of multiple sets of motivations"
25/1/2017 [room 2C]
- R. Tamborini "How can it work? On the impact of quantitative easing in the Eurozone"
22/2/2017 [room 2C]
- F. Zona "CEO background and firm decision making outcomes"
29/3/2017 [room 2C]
- A. Nucciarelli "Understanding the multiple roles of customers in value creation and capture"
26/4/2017 [room 2C]
- M. L. Frigotto "Understanding mindfulness as a dynamic process: the case of 9-1-1 on September 11, 2001"
31/5/2017 [room 2C]
- M. Faillo "Modularity and the allocation of decision rights within organiza-tions: results from an agent-based simulation"
28/6/2017 [room 2C]
Seminars start at 15:00 | Please note that the location (room) of the seminar may change
info: stefano.schiavo [at] unitn.it