The T.I.M.E. European Summer School on “Sustainability and the Global Economy” will take place from 20 June 2016 to 01 July 2016.
The course is jointly organized by:
- Universidad Politecnica de Madrid (Spain);
- Royal Institute of Technology KTH (Stockholm, Sweden)
- CentraleSupélec (Paris, France),
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary),
- Istanbul Technical University (Turkey),
- University of Trento (Department of Civil, Environmental and Mechanical Engineering.
It is possible to attend the course in one of the six campuses, which will be connected through videoconference.
Language of instruction: English.
Who can apply:
PhD, master’s and bachelor’s students with at least 150 ECTS credits in engineering, natural sciences, architecture, economics or business administration.
No tuition fees are required from students enrolled in one of the T.I.M.E Partner Universities.
Students from non-T.I.M.E. universities are required to pay a tuition fee of 1200 Euro. Accommodation at the TESS location is then included.
Funding (for students of Partner Universities only)
Mobility grants of the amount of 300 Euros per person are available for students wishing to attend the T.I.M.E. European Summer School (TESS) at a university other than their home institution. These grants will be awarded by KTH on behalf of the TESS Consortium to eligible students on a first come-first served basis. It is a lump sum for fully or partly covering travel and subsistence costs during the stay for the 2 weeks course.
For further information and to apply online please visit