Purpose of the call:
Increase student and faculty mobility among the universities of Trento, Bolzano-Bozen and Innsbruck.
- joint lectures or joint seminars, or multi-day lectures/workshops/seminars
- joint e-learning initiatives
- study trips that offer an added value to students from the Euregio region
- initiatives aimed at designing modules and lectures that can be included in the degree courses of the three universities
- allocation of funding to students to participate in winter schools or summer schools organized by the participating universities
Who can participate:
researchers and teaching staff of the University of Trento and the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano and scientific collaborators of the University of Innsbruck.
- quality of the project proposed
- number of students involved from the three partner universities
- opportunity to create long-term collaborations
8,000 euro per project
The projects must be carried out in the academic year 2018-2019, and must be closed by 30 September 2019.
How to participate:
Applications (in English) must be submitted via email to euregio-mobilityfund [at] unibz.it using the relevant form by 24.00 (midnight) on 1 June 2018.