The department of Information Engineering and Computer Science is well represented at the 2022 IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) that will take place in New Orleans on 19-24 June 2022 with six accepted papers and one invited talk.
Professor Nicu Sebe is the chair of the session Video Analysis & Understanding on June 21. He contributed to the conference with the following three papers:
- Novel Class Discovery in Semantic Segmentation by Yuyang Zhao, Zhun Zhong, Nicu Sebe, Gim Hee Lee
- Hyperbolic Vision Transformers: Combining Improvements in Metric Learning by Aleksandr Ermolov, Leyla Mirvakhabova, Valentin Khrulkov, Nicu Sebe, Ivan Oseledets
- Predict, Prevent, and Evaluate: Disentangled Text-Driven Image Manipulation Empowered by Pre-Trained Vision-Language Model by Zipeng Xu, Tianwei Lin, Hao Tang, Fu Li, Dongliang He, Nicu Sebe, Radu Timofte, Luc Van Gool, Errui Ding
Professor Elisa Ricci has been nominated CVPR 2022 Outstanding Reviewer, and contributed with two papers whose first authors are PhD students at IECS Doctoral School of the University of Trento:
- Self-Supervised Models are Continual Learners by Enrico Fini, Victor G. Turrisi da Costa, Xavier Alameda-Pineda, Elisa Ricci, Karteek Alahari, Julien Mairal
- Playable Environments: Video Manipulation in Space and Time by Willi Menapace, Aliaksandr Siarohin, Christian Theobalt, Vladislav Golyanik, Sergey Tulyakov, Stéphane Lathuilière, Elisa Ricci
She will also give a talk at Workshop AI for Content Creation on June 19.
Professor Nicola Conci contributed to the conference with the following accepted paper whose author is a PhD student at IECS Doctoral School of the University of Trento:
- Interpretable Part-Whole Hierarchies and Conceptual-Semantic Relationships in Neural Networks by Nicola Garau, Niccolò Bisagno, Zeno Sambugaro, Nicola Conci
You can virtually attend the conference by registering online.
Virtual Registration includes admission to all online technical sessions, recorded tutorials, recorded workshops, and online access to the proceedings
The CVPR Conference is the premier annual computer vision event comprising the main conference and several co-located workshops and short courses.