Update rules accessing the Department: from Monday, July 6, it is possible to use shared office and laboratories simultaneously by more than one person. However, the general recommendation remains to access the department only if it is really needed.
Please read and follow carefully the rules indicated below:
1) Fill in DISI authorisation form for each day you need to access to the Department.
- The requests have to be sent by Friday before, for the following week
- Remind your supervisor to approve the activity by replying to the email authorisation request
- You can also check the status of the authorisation at the following link.
2) At the Reception POVO 1 or POVO 2 you have to check-in and check-out by scanning the QR Code, using the UniTrentoApp.
- Once you get approved your authorisation becomes visible on the App. If the App doesn't show it, send an email to the person indicated below the QR Code.
How to behave
In addition to the rules reported in the UNITN protocol (see the download box):
1) If you need to work on a project or activity that requires simultaneous presence in the room on that day:
- Take COVID-19 measures to stay safe and healthy in the office while sharing common workspace.
- Keep the room's windows open all the time
- People present in the same room must wear the mask all the time
- The 2 mt-social distancing must be respected
- Sanitize your hands before and after using public spaces.
2) You can use the printers only if you have sanitize your hands, before and after using them (at the Reception POVO2 you can find disposable wipes for DISI members if needed)
3) Supervisors and RP’s coordinators have to schedule the accesses to the spaces according to UNITrento and DISI rules.
- Maximum recommended two people for small offices and 3-4 people for large rooms.