On November 24th 2021, the European Commission published the new guide to the Erasmus + 2021-2027 programme which is an integral part of the Call for Proposals 2022.
The Guide provides a comprehensive list of all the opportunities promoted within the Erasmus+ 2022 programme and is an essential tool for understanding each of the key principles.
With an increased budget of € 3.9 billion for next year, the Erasmus+ Programme offers students and staff numerous exchange opportunities for study, teaching and internships. It also supports transnational partnerships between organizations working in the education and training sectors to foster collaboration and bring the world of education and work closer together. The main goal is to address the skills currently needed in Europe.
The policies of the Erasmus+ 2021-2027 Programme have been confirmed and aim to be even more inclusive by involving a growing number of people with fewer opportunities, by supporting green and digital transitions, and by investing in projects that raise awareness of environmental issues and projects for the development of high-quality digital skills.
The funding opportunities for the higher education sector and the corresponding application deadlines within the framework of the actions included in the programme are:
All deadlines for submission of applications specified below are set at Brussels time
Action 1 - Individual Mobility for Study
- Mobility of individuals in the field of higher education: EU Member States e third countries associated to the programme - and Third Countries non associated to the programme :23 February at 12.00
- Virtual exchanges in the Higher Education and Youth sector: 20 September, 5.00 pm
Action 2 - Cooperation Between Organizations and Institutions
- Erasmus Mundus Action: 16 February, 5.00 pm
- Capacity building in the Higher Education sector: 17 February, 5.00 pm
- Cooperation partnerships for Education, Training and Youth: 23 March, 12.00
- Forward-looking projects: 15 March, 5.00 pm
- Erasmus+ Teacher Academy: 7 September, 5.00 pm
- Alliances for innovation: 15 September, 5.00 pm
- Non-profit European sport events: 23 March, 5.00 pm
- Cooperation partnerships in the field of sport: 23 March, 5.00 pm
- Capacity building in the field of Sport: 23 March, 5.00 pm
- Jean Monnet Actions and Networks: 1 March, 5.00 pm
For more information on the presentation of projects, visit the international planning page dedicated to the Erasmus + Program and contact the International Relations Division international [at] unitn.it